The other Saturday at Zig Zag we were able to move one of our wagons into the workshop to begin preparing the wagon for taking some of the scrap from the fire out from the workshop. I was on site and managed to get some footage of it.
It doesn't look like a whole lot happening. However this is the first shunting movement we have made in a long time and we were able to just get the paperwork done, then do it. This is a huge step forward and is a sign of us getting closer to being able to run a railway.
Also, in other news I have just added https to this site with a redirect from normal http. If there are any problems please let me know either in the comments or email postman at buildandfix.info